SECOND REGULAR SESSION
HOUSE BILL NO. 1282
96TH GENERAL ASSEMBLY
INTRODUCED BY REPRESENTATIVES HOUGHTON (Sponsor), PHILLIPS, HINSON, RIDDLE, KELLEY (126), POLLOCK, LOEHNER, ASBURY, JOHNSON, REDMON, BROWN (85), CONWAY (14), HIGDON, SCHIEFFER, BROWN (116), HOUGH, GUERNSEY, NANCE, ROWLAND, KORMAN, McGHEE, HOSKINS, SHIVELY, FRAKER, HAEFNER, KLIPPENSTEIN, WHITE, REIBOLDT, DAY, CROSS, QUINN, BLACK, CURTMAN AND FRANKLIN (Co-sponsors).
4999L.01I D. ADAM CRUMBLISS, Chief Clerk
To amend chapter 252, RSMo, by adding thereto one new section relating to department of conservation violation code.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the state of Missouri, as follows:
Section A. Chapter 252, RSMo, is amended by adding thereto one new section, to be known as section 252.065, to read as follows:
252.065. 1. By no later than January 1, 2013, the department of conservation shall provide a copy of its current violation code and point system list to every applicant for and licensee with a hunting, trapping, or fishing license or permit issued by the department of conservation. In addition, such violation code and point system list shall be made available to the public on the department's website.
2. Any licensee who has points assessed against his or her license shall be notified in writing by the department of conservation regarding the imposition of such points against the licensee's license.
3. No hunting, trapping, or fishing license or permit shall be revoked temporarily or permanently after January 1, 2013, based on an accumulation of points against a license or permit unless:
(1) The current violation code and point system list has been provided to the licensee who is subject to such revocation prior to the accumulation of points against the licensee's license in accordance with subsection 1 of this section;
(2) Such violation and point system list has been made available on the department's website in accordance with subsection 1 of this section; and
(3) The licensee has been notified of points assessed against his or her license in accordance with subsection 2 of this section.
4. Any licensee who has his or her license revoked, temporarily or permanently, in violation of this section by the department of conservation shall result in a reimbursement of the licensee of all fees associated with the hunting, trapping, or fishing license in an amount equal to three times the original license fee.