SCS SB 703 -- Surplus Property

Sponsor: Steelman

This substitute allows the Commissioner of Administration to distribute surplus or unneeded supplies or property to organizations that provide campgrounds and services to other organizations registered with the United States Internal Revenue Service as 501(c)3 organizations for disabled, disadvantaged, or other youth group activities. Persons providing campground services for the disadvantaged and disabled and seeking surplus property must be registered with the Commissioner of Administration.