SECOND REGULAR SESSION
HOUSE BILL NO. 1401
92ND GENERAL ASSEMBLY
INTRODUCED BY REPRESENTATIVES GOODMAN (Sponsor), TAYLOR, STEVENSON, RUESTMAN,
MUNZLINGER, DIXON, VIEBROCK AND SELBY (Co-sponsors).
Read 1st time February 5, 2004, and copies ordered printed.
STEPHEN S. DAVIS, Chief Clerk
To repeal section 302.775, RSMo, and to enact in lieu thereof one new section relating to drivers' licenses.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the state of Missouri, as follows:
Section A. Section 302.775, RSMo, is repealed and one new section enacted in lieu thereof, to be known as section 302.775, to read as follows:
302.775. The provisions of sections 302.700 to 302.780 shall not apply to:
(1) Any person driving a farm vehicle as defined in section 302.700;
(2) Any active duty military personnel, members of the reserves and national guard on active duty, including personnel on full-time national guard duty, personnel on part-time training and national guard military technicians, while driving military vehicles for military purposes;
(3) Any person who drives emergency or fire equipment necessary to the preservation of life or property or the execution of emergency governmental functions [under emergency conditions];
(4) Any person driving or pulling a recreational vehicle, as defined in sections 301.010 and 700.010, RSMo, for personal use; and
(5) Any other class of persons exempted by rule or regulation of the director, which rule or regulation is in compliance with the Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1986 and any amendments or regulations drafted to that act.