SECOND REGULAR SESSION
HOUSE BILL NO. 1810
93RD GENERAL ASSEMBLY
INTRODUCED BY REPRESENTATIVES RUESTMAN (Sponsor), WALTON, WILSON (130), CURLS, DEEKEN, RUCKER, SANDER, CHAPPELLE NADAL, MOORE, OXFORD, EMERY, YAEGER, NOLTE, BOWMAN, BRUNS, BOYKINS, SANDERS BROOKS, JETTON, ICET, SELF, DIXON, DEMPSEY, BEARDEN, HOSKINS, HUGHES, ROBINSON, TILLEY, KUESSNER, ZWEIFEL, DOUGHERTY, LAMPE, BAKER (25), SKAGGS, VILLA, YOUNG, COOPER (120), JOHNSON (61), WRIGHT-JONES, CUNNINGHAM (86), BLACK, STEVENSON, BROWN (50), HUNTER AND RICHARD (Co-sponsors).
Read 1st time February 16, 2006 and copies ordered printed.
STEPHEN S. DAVIS, Chief Clerk
To amend chapter 8, RSMo, by adding thereto one new section relating to designation of a certain state building.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the state of Missouri, as follows:
Section A. Chapter 8, RSMo, is amended by adding thereto one new section, to be known as section 8.912, to read as follows:
8.912. The state office building for the department of agriculture located at 1616 Missouri Boulevard in Jefferson City shall be designated as the "George Washington Carver Building" in honor of George Washington Carver who was a trailblazer in the field of agricultural science, technology, and philanthropy.