- The Missouri House of Representatives periodically requests RFP's for the purchase of paper. Please contact Rich Beckwith at 573-522-3100 for additional information.
HD Video Streaming and Archiving Services – 8/30/2019
The Missouri House of Representatives is requesting proposals from vendors capable of providing turn-key solutions for live and archived audio/video streaming services.
The proposed solution must:
- Provide a hosted solution for archiving and indexing of audio and high definition video content for eight (8) locations.
- Provide a hosted, searchable index of audio and video content
- Provide hardware-based video and audio encoding
- Provide the option for unlimited archiving of audio and video content.
- Provide the option for an unlimited number of simultaneous connections.
- Provide a software solution to allow for both automatic and manual indexing of video and audio content
- Optional API (application programming interface) to allow Missouri House software systems to initiate streaming and recording of content automatically.
- Optional closed captioning and transcription services for recorded content.
- Optional alternatives to browser based content viewers.
- Provide sufficient options for expansion and customization to accommodate future streaming, archiving and indexing needs of all legislative activities
- May include an option for storing and streaming audio and video content internally for internal users.
Vendor should provide details regarding their customer support model and estimated time to resolve issues.
Vendor should provide a list of current customer references utilizing their services, including customers who have transitioned from other vendors.
Please submit proposals to:
Rich Beckwith, Purchasing Agent
State Capitol Building, Room B16
Jefferson City, MO 65101
All proposals must be received by 10pm Friday September 20th, 2019.